Thursday, March 26, 2009

This is a great technique that lets you focus attention by using dramatic soft lighting.

I love the picture with drama effect because for me this is cool and create peace of mind. Before I am very curious how the photographer did that kind of effects but my friend told me that photographer use plug ins in photoshop so they can easily do the effect but i discovered lately that i can create the drama effect with a few steps so i will share this to all of you.

First step, open your file in Photoshop then once it already open go to:

Filter>Render>Lighting Effects


Just experiment on the Lighting Effects on what is the best lighting effects on your subject or you will follow my set up.


The Final Result. You will see the simple dramatic effect on your subject. There is a lot focus on the subject because some of area are darken to make the subject stand out.

0 comments: