Friday, August 14, 2009

Are You Successful???

It's been a long time i did not post in my personal blog because I am so busy with my review and other things. I am so busy on researching on how to become successful on everything. Yesterday I visit one of the local bookstore in Davao City and secretly browsed different books about investing and secret of success. I asked myself where I stand on that moment. What is my measuring stick of success? To me, any human being who is striving to grow is already successful. We don't need much money so we can consider that we are successful because there a lot people who are financially stable but his family is disintegrating - I still considered him not successful. I think the main ingredients to succeed on everything in life. You must see the SFPHER (do the hardwork!)

  • Spiritually, you’ll grow closer to God.
  • Financially, you’ll grow towards freedom and abundance and generosity.
  • Physically, you’ll grow healthier and happier.
  • Emotionally, you’ll grow more peaceful and joyful.
  • Relationally, you’ll grow in love.

0 comments: